29 August 2014

Maxi Ready





Getting ready for the weekend! Maxi dresses, like this one from Overstacked, is the perfect piece to bring during lazy weekends. They automatically add chicness into your outfit choice. I wore this on a Sunday lunch I had to attend and I couldn't really figure out what was appropriate to wear so I thought a playful print and an elegant silhouette would be a safe bet.


Overstacked (IG: @overstacked)  Maxi Dress | Larove Shop (IG: @laroveshop) Pink Sunnies 
Minted Jewelry (IG: @mintedjewelry) bracelet | Forever21 Philippines Blue Sling Bag (similar here & here)
Suelas Online Silver Slingback Sandals (similar here , here & here)

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia