30 August 2014

Kicking It




Kicking it on today's post. As I'm typing this blog post right now I'm getting ready to check in Bayfront Hotel Cebu with my friends! Pretty excited to be spending the weekend with the usual crazy bunch. In lieu of  a relaxing weekend I thought these photos were a perfect reflection of my carefree feeling right now. Here's to the weekend!


Vintage Purple Top | Pinkaholic (IG: @pinkaholicfs)Yellow Shorts | Suelas Online Silver Slingback Sandals (similar here here & here) | Topshop Floppy Hat

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--

4 comments:

  1. Love your shorts!!
    Visit my blog? If you wanna follow each other via GFC and bloglovin, just let me know. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia